When it comes to cookies, one is never enough is it? Especially when you’ve baked your very own batch and they’re fresh out of the oven! So if you’re looking for a sweet treat that you can include your collagen peptides in, then look no further than these fantastic Collagen Protein Cookies courtesy of @ErinSamanthaJones.
Packed full of yummy ingredients, these protein packed cookies are sure to appeal to your sweet tooth whilst on a diet!
- 2-3 scoops Rite-Flex Collagen Peptides
- 2 scoops of salted caramel protein
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp white chocolate chips
- 150-300ml almond milk (for consistency)
- Simply mix all ingredients together in a bowl until you have a sticky cookie dough mixture
- Heat your oven to 180 degrees
- Spoon mixture onto a baking tray, keeping to even amounts for each cookie
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, keep your eye on them!