When you’re on a diet, there’s no getting away from the fact you’ll probably start craving a nice, sweet treat a few weeks in. If you want to keep the calories down, but still enjoy something sweet, then we would definitely recommend the following recipe from @_Iz_Fit.
These incredibly tasty banana & oat cookies are packed full of goodness, and even contain a dash of our collagen peptides for an added boost!
- 40g porridge oats
- 65g 0% fat natural Greek yoghurt
- 5g flax seed
- 25ml cashew milk (substitute for any other milk you like)
- 25g banana
- Sweetener of choice (I used lemon flavdrops)
- 120g Greek yoghurt
- Lemon flav drop
- 1 tbsp Rite-Flex Collagen Peptides
- A dash of fresh lemon zest
- Mash banana and mix together with all of the biscuit ingredients.
- Add any nuts, seeds or fruit you like
- Heat oven to 190 degrees
- Spoon onto a baking tray
- Bake until golden (between 10-15 mins)
- For the dip, add Greek yoghurt, mix with lemon flav drop, collagen peptides and fresh lemon zest.