Starting your day off right with a nutritious and healthy breakfast is a must, as you know what they say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day! That’s why we are pleased to bring you another fantastic recipe, this time from @_Iz_Fit.
If you’re looking for a delicious start to the day, and an easy way to get your collagen peptides into your daily diet, then check out these yummy Cinnamon Blueberry Overnight Oats!
- 1 scoop Riteflex Collagen Peptides
- 40g Porridge Oats
- 10g salted caramel whey protein
- 70g 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- 7g ground flax seeds
- 20g frozen blueberries
- 100ml cashew milk
- 100ml water
- Toppings of choice: I used blueberry flavoured SKYR protein yoghurt for some extra protein, more frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds, &cashew nuts
- Mix all dry ingredients together
- Add yoghurt, milk & water and mix well
- Add Frozen blueberries and any other toppings you’d like to add
- Chill overnight in the fridge