What is Rite-Flex D3?
Rite-Flex D3 is a Vitamin D3 supplement, aiding those with Vitamin D3 deficiency. Vitamin D3 has several important functions, such as regulating the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body, which are needed to keep bones, cartilage and teeth healthy.
What are the benefits of Vitamin D3 supplements?
- Important for the immune system
- Helps build and maintain strong muscles
- Needed for proper functioning of the muscles
- Helps maintain muscle function in ageing
Am I at risk of Vitamin D3 deficiency?
According to the National Health Service (NHS), both a healthy, balanced diet and moderate exposure to the sun are natural sources of Vitamin D3. Nevertheless, anyone can experience Vitamin D3 deficiency due to various factors such as age and lifestyle.
Groups of the population at risk of not getting enough Vitamin D3 are:
- all pregnant and breastfeeding women
- babies and young children under the age of five
- older people aged 65 years and over
- people who are not exposed to much sun (such as people who cover up their skin when outdoors, or those who are housebound or confined indoors for long periods of time)
- people who have darker skin
While your body makes Vitamin D from sun exposure, always remember to protect your skin if you are out in the sun for long periods of time.
Can I take too much of Vitamin D3 supplementation?
It is important to note that the Department of Health recommends that you do not take more than 25 micrograms (1000 I.U.) a day, for normal supplementation.
Take one soft-gel daily, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Sunflower Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerin, Aqua), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
No Artificial Colours, or Flavours, No Preservatives, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Fish, No Porcine.