PharmEthicals Ltd is committed to ensuring your personal information is protected. This privacy notice describes how PharmEthicals Ltd, the data controller for Rite-Flex, collects, uses and protects your information. PharmEthicals Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and our registration number is ZA189478.
How we collect your information
The information we hold about you comes from the way you engage with us such as if you enquire about our products, purchase our products, or general correspondence with you. We also receive your information from our partner retailers such as Amazon. We may collect information about you online through our website, via email, the post, over the phone or from our discussions with you
We may also collect details of your visits to our website including traffic data, location data, other communications data and the resources that you access.
The type of information we process
The information we process includes:
- Personal information: Your name, address, contact telephone numbers, email addresses.
- Financial Information: Your card number, expiry data and security code.
- Transaction history: A history of all the products you have purchased from us.
How we use your information
We lawfully process your information for the following reasons:
- For fulfilling the contract between us by supplying the products you have ordered.
- For fulfilling the contract between us by processing your payment card.
- For the legitimate interest of monitoring your transactions as it is necessary for us to monitor all transaction to best understand our customers and our product ranges.
- For the legitimate interest of direct marketing. Where you have not opted-out, we will use your information for the legitimate interest of sending you information about other products and services, but we will always offer you the right to opt-out of future communications.
We do use third parties to assist us in this lawful processing.
Who we will share your information with
We will not sell, share or swap your information with any organisation or third party. We do however share your information with:
- Our third parties who are involved in fulfilling the contract to supply you with the products you have purchased.
- Our suppliers who manage our IT, web services and marketing services.
Our suppliers are bound by UK privacy law and the terms of the contracts we have with them which include the mandatory GDPR terms and clauses.
Storing your information
Your personal information will be stored on systems owned or operated by PharmEthicals Ltd or those of our specific suppliers and will only be stored inside the European Economic Area (EEA), or a country approved by the EU. In particular:
- Personal information is stored within our marketing service provider Shopify and the data is stored in the USA. Where you have consented to marketing your email is stored on the MailChimp platform in the USA.
- Financial information is processed by Shopify but is not stored.
- Transaction history is stored within our marketing service provider Shopify and the data is stored in the USA.
We will retain your personal information in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements. Where you have not made purchase, we will only retain your information while we are actively engaged with you. Where we have had no interaction with you for a period of two years we will delete your data.
Where you have made a created and account or made a purchase, we retain your personal information for 7 years.
How you can access your information
You have the right to request access to the information we hold about you. To make a request for your personal information, please contact the Privacy Manager at Contact@riteflexhealth.com
You have the right to:
- object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress;
- have inaccurate personal data rectified;
- request your information to be deleted or destroyed and if we can we will but sometimes we must maintain some records for legal reasons.
If you are not happy how we are using your information or how we have responded to your request, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.co.uk.
_session_id Unique token, sessional. Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit No data held, persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq No data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart Unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id Unique token, sessional. Stores session information for the checkout process
PREF Persistent for a very short period. Used to collect Google Analytics data about who visits our store and from where.
How we will tell you about future changes to this privacy notice
Any changes we make to our privacy notice will be put on our website. Please check for updates from time to time so you are always fully aware of what information is collected and how it is used.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact the Privacy Manager at email@example.com.